CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

OHIO

We are in Ohio! It was so fun yesterday when we got here kind of early so we got to sneak into the back of church and sort of suprise my grandparents. So today we had Buckeye Christmas. (Thanksgiving plus christmas all in one!) I got 35 dollars in gift cards to Walmart! Ever since then I have helped clean up the playroom, play with Jacob, Brock, and Nicholas. It has been a total blast! In fact I have not even been able to sit still for longer than five minutes without Brock coming up and saying help me help me David (My other cousin) is chasing me! He is so cute. I will have to get a picture of him and Jacob. They are so adorable!

4 comments:

Janie said...

Sounds like you are having a good time there. We miss you guys... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Daddy's lil girl said...

I'm so happy ya'll get to go out there, it sounds like such a blast! haha... I hope these little cousins of yours are younger than you for them to be so cute/adorable. ;) Love ya Madd! Happy Thanksgiving! We'll have to go shopping at Wal-Mart when you come back. ;)

Randomanda said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you have a great time the rest of your trip out there! Happy Thanksgiving!
I miss you!

Anonymous said...

hey maddie, i'm at home right now, all my relitives left yesterday, and my parents and the rest of my family are at the grocrey store. sounds like you're having fun in Ohio! miss you!-KRISTEN