CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tuesday for Maddie

Today was a lot of fun! We slept in kind of late, got up, took a shower, did devotions, ate breakfast, did a little but of school, got ready to go to AWANA, went to AWANA, came home, got ready for bed, and I am now on the computer writing on my blog! It was a lot of fun mostly because I slept in and if you know me very well you should know that I like to sleep in! Also while we were at AWANA I got to work in the Nursery. That is so much fun because today one of my really good friends Sharon got to come in and help me! (And her sister Hannah! LOL!!) We got to enjoy the valuable time playing with Jared, Cisco, and Isaiah. It was a blast! They are so stinking adorable. I am also glad I could come home and spend time listening to my brother (Michael) play guitar which I totally love doing considering I hear it as soon as he is done with school and has nothing else to do. LOL! It is still okay I love him anyway! I think that is all for now.

5 comments:

Janie said...

sounds like you had a really fun day, I love sleeping in, it sounds so wonderful.

15 days!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate sleeping in. u probably know that by now though.

Anonymous said...

Ooohh...I love sleeping in! It feels nice.

Ally

Anonymous said...

U need to update your blog.

Anonymous said...

that hurts