CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Sad but glad...

Hello! Yesterday was a very sad day. The Wilson’s left. I had and am still having a hard time. I guess it will not be so bad considering they will be back on October 20th or so. While they were here we had a lot of fun. Here are ten really fun things we did.

1. We went bowling
2. We stayed up late every single night
3. We watched a bunch of really cool movies
4. We went shopping
5. Going to Starbucks and Scooters
6. Just hanging out and talking
7. Jumping on the trampoline
8. Going to Michael’s party
9. Going to the water park at Mahoney
10. My personal favorite was watching the Family Force Five concert on T.V.

We also did a bunch of other things but those are my favorites. Soon I will have bunch of pics and or videos of us just goofing off and having a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

I'm glad you all had so much fun! When friends, especially old friends, get together it's always a blast! Love ya girly! =D

Randomanda said...

I had a great time with you guys! My dad said that we'll probably be getting to your house on October 18th....41 more days! I love you Maddie!

Maddie Monk said...

I love you more Amanda. Can't wait to see you.

Janie said...

love you to death. I had like the best time ever at your house, that concert was way cool

HOLD UP.....

Kate said...

I need to talk to your mom about the staying up late part. When I came over she made us go to bed at like 10 everynight. I know we stayed up eating candy. She still made us though. I am glad u miss me. When I leave u r all miss ya. Bethany leaves your all like freaking out. LOL