CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

High School Musical 2

Oh my goodness! When I was in Ohio, my brothers and I watched High School Musical 2! I liked it better than the first one, but that is up to you to decide. There was a lot more music in it, and they did a really good job with all the dancing. I am glad that they used the of the same actors. It would not have been as good as it was if Troy, Gabriella, Chad, Talor, Kelsey, Jason, Sharpay, and Ryan were not the same people. It was a really cute movie! I watched part of it with my Aunt Debbie, which by the way, i really enjoyed! I would like you to post a comment on what you thought about it.

6 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

I think I like it better than the first one too. The first one was cute, but the acting stunk, not that the second one didn't,lol, but it wasn't AS bad, and the songs and dancing were a lot better in High School Musical too! =) Our families totally need to get together and watch both of them in a row. =) Love ya Maddie!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it but I want to soon!! :] My friend said it was better, also.

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen it yet but i have heard from my friends that it is really good...and some say that it is even better then the first!

Kate said...

I liked it. I liked it better. I did not think the acting was that bad.

Maddie Monk said...

me either=Hannah.
I thought is was better than the first my fav song is gotta go my own way and Bet on it

Unknown said...

I liked it...I don't know for sure if I liked it better than the first. I'll have to keep watching them. My favorite part was Chad (Corbin) when he was dancing in the first song and does the hands shaking his hair...I just really like that move...and it's cool.
I was glad I was able to watch it with family as well...the first I was able to watch with Chels and David...and the second I was able to watch with you, Marc and Michael.

Love you and miss you bunches...