CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First blog, first post

This is my first time ever doing a blog. I don't know how this is going to turn out. My name is Maddie. I call myself Maddie Monk because my name is Maddie, and my favorite TV show is Monk. Monk is a murder mystery show. It is really good, funny, and sometimes sad. Still it is a really good.
I like going to church because not only is it fun it also speaks the whole truth about the Gospel. If you know where my church is, and are close enough it would be nice to see you there.
My favorite movie is The Prestige. It is about two magicians, and that is all I can say, because I don't want to give anything else away. One of my best friends, Bethany, told me about the movie and I recently watched it at her house.
That's all for now.

4 comments:

marnmic said...

Hey can you give me all the details about the movie so i don't have to watch it?
Dad

Daddy's lil girl said...

MADDIE! I'm sooo very happy you got a blog! You rock, blogs are for cool people.. why did it take you so stinking long to get one?! Oh and just to let you know, because I am one of your best friends sisters, I will be making fun of you a little but don't take anything I say too personally...lol
Love ya girlie!

Randomanda said...

Hey Maddie! Your blog is so cute! Update often! I miss you!

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Sweet blog! Keep us posted!